Who we are:
Musashi Auto Parts Canada Inc. (“Musashi”), a subsidiary of Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co. Ltd., in Toyohashi, Japan, is positioned as a global leader in precision automotive components. Musashi Auto Parts Canada Inc. is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Maintenance Associate to join our team. This position will be located at our Arthur Facility.
Musashi offers exciting perks and benefits to all Associates as well as competitive wages and health benefits including:
- Safe, flexible & collaborative work environment
- Associate Incentives:
- snow tire reimbursements
- Safety Footwear
- Prescription Safety glasses
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Education Assistance
- RRSP/DPSP matching program
- Social Committee Events – Family Day, Picnics, Blue Jay Games, Guelph Storm tickets, Adult and Children Holiday parties
Maintenance Associate (Millwright/Electrician) assists all production areas in repairing equipment and the set-up of new equipment. Proactive in safety, quality, production and kaizan and maintains all equipment in the plant.
Reports to: Team Leader, Maintenance.
- Licensed OR Enrolled in skilled trade apprenticeship (Millwright/Electrician)
Musashi Expectations Company Standards
- Uphold company policies
- Follow all safety procedures and instructions
- Actively involved in company and department goals
- Follow Musashi’s “5S” principles
- Interact with all Musashi working peers in a respectful and pleasant manner
- Maintain and repair machines with a minimum downtime.
- Complete machine work orders
- Continuous improvement projects
- Equipment modification and relocations
- Machining, welding and fabrication.
- Machine electrical upgrades and changes.
- Member of the Emergency Response Team
- Perform related duties as required
- Attend annual health and safety training including (but not limited to) WHMIS, and Lockout Tag-out.
- Safe and efficient in task completion and problem solving.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Positive people skills.
- Motivates and works well alone or as a team.
- Proactive in safety issues and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Able to react quickly and effectively in time-sensitive situations.